Tsu believes in the principle of revenue sharing thus tsu gives money to the users which are earned because of efforts of users. Tsu has framed some terms & conditions in order to regulate the flow of content and to maintain quality of the overall network. We have two types of earning opportunities on Tsu.
Q – How to Join Tsu?
Sign up here
If you are interested on advertising about your product on my blog; send following details to me on email@example.com
Details required :-
– 4 (Maximum) photographs of your product.
– Introduction of your product in max. 250-300 words.
– link of all your social profiles.(e.g. Fb business page, Google+ page, Linkedin profile, Twitter profile, Pinterest board, website, Blog etc.)
– Your contact details (e.g. Phone nos., Email address, Whatsapp No. Etc.)
– Price, location (where the product is available), link (if available in online store)
It is nice to learn that afterall our Government is approachable to public.
Soon after taking over as prime minister, Modi, who himself is world’s second most followed politician on Twitter, had “suggested in clear terms” to his ministers and ministries to join social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and even blogs to directly connect with public at large.